Local CFA fire fighters were called out to a suspected gas leak in Axedale near Bendigo, only to discover a fat farting pig the cause of their callout.
Axedale fire captain Peter Harkins says the pig’s owner had alerted authorities.
“He was a little bit embarrassed to say the least. It took us a little while to compose ourselves, to speak to him,” he said.
- Local real estate agent introducing novel solution to Nhulunbuy’s housing crisis ( November 15, 2018 )
- Tenant Thinks Real Estate Agent Will Return Deposit ( November 15, 2018 )
- “It’ll snow on the Sahara before we lower rents”, pledges real estate agent ( December 23, 2016 )
- My Charitable Gesture ( January 16, 2016 )
- Axe Murdering Rapist Walks Out of Open Prison – Shock, Horror, Disbelief Ensue ( November 10, 2015 )